- Residential Doors
- Rolling Shuter Doors
Roller Door on 1 sheet, model AL. Made according to UNE 85-100-90, formed by sheet of aluminum slats, single and double, of 90 mm long between axes, joined with their own profile and laterally sewn with nylon or steel skates riveted. Upper shaft horizontal, tubular, sized according to sheet’s weight. Pulleys by rollers with compensated steel balls with springs "tape" of hardened galvanized steel strip. Flag Brackets, sliding or straight upright. Lateral guides of 70x35 mm, with gasket and nylon reinforced protection guidelines 70x70 mm. Low profile aluminum tack double sided 142 mm wide, with rubber and floor lock and serrated key.
- Painted in RAL, chosen by the Customer.
- Anodized silver, bronze, gold, stainless steel ....
- Faux wood: pine, cherry, walnut, oak ...
Aluminum slat Weight: Al-blind 10 kg/m2, Al-vision: 7.8 kg/m2, Al-Double T 11 kg/m2.
Maximum dimensions: Al-Vision = 4900mm width, Al-Double T width: 6000 mm.
- Inside the shaft, with or without clutch, with single or double engine, depending on the size and use, with exterior and interior release.
- Lateral direct to the axle with sprockets and drive chain for large doors and heavy use, with internal only release.